Thursday, March 24, 2016

Daily Deal + Chevron bundles + Pre-Easter Sale

Today's a great day.....

DEAL DAY!!!!!!


From now till 4/5 
when you purchase 6 or more items in our
new $6 and under section  you get 1 yard or 2 half yards FREE
from our $7-$9 section. You choose FREE items.
When checking out mention "deal day" in the comments
 and the items you want for FREE



 Also.

We have pre-bundled some great coordinating Chevrons for
easy purchasing.













Pre-Easter SALE


All 1 cut yards are now on sale at 15% off 
items are here.

Get them before your favorites gone!!!!!






3 comments:

Souvenir Pernikahan said...

good article and I am very impressed with this article, allow me to recommend this website to my friends.

UplayOnline said...

good article and I am very impressed with this article, allow me to recommend this website to my friends.

uplay365 คาสิโนออนไลน์

UplayOnline said...

allow me to recommend this website to my friends. vscr888

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...